Sunday, August 15, 2010

Make-Up Stuffs

I'm all about make-up these days, fancy that, lol. I met a self taught make-up artist hee around the area we are, and is giving me SO much information and help, and I get to go observe/assist at a large wedding on Monday, can't wait for that. :)

I'm slowly building up my make-up artist kit, slowly but surely, make-up isn't cheap, but I'm still finding some good deals, so I'm excited. I just bought a couple things on my wishlist yesterday online, and there are some more things I'll be getting at Sally Beauty Supply today. Yesterday I bought:

88 Color Eyeshadow Palette from Makeup Geek



Black Gel Liner from Makeup Geek



NYX Black Eyeshadow from Makeup Geek



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And several items still on my wish list:

28 Neutral Eyeshadow Palette



Dinair Airbrush Foundation



Make Up For Ever 5 Camouflage Cream Palette

2 comments:

  1. Ohh...those colors look yummy!
    Thank you for your encouraging comment, Anna! You are precious! Karen

    ReplyDelete