Saturday, June 5, 2010

Deployment

Looks like Jesse will be going down south to help with the oil spill in July and August, two whole months without him. The tentative plan right now is for me to cancel all my lessons for those two months, pack my stuff up, ship the cat to the in laws and visit Arkansas for those two months. It won't be easy, and it will be awesome to see my family and friends for a couple of months, but temporarily transplanting my life to AR for 60 days definitely won't be a piece of cake. And boy will I miss my husband. :sigh: I am not happy about this at all, but I know the Lord is big and has a plan for all of this, so we'll just see what happens I suppose. And not to mention it is impossible to create a baby with my husband being gone, so that will also have to be put on hold which is really hard to realize right now. :(

1 comment:

  1. I just can't come up with the right words that would express my love, sympathy and hopes for you...but know that I'm lifting you before our Father and He is near you. Run to His arms of grace. Love you.

    ReplyDelete