Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I have much to be grateful for this Thanksgiving....so so much to be thankful for. Yes life isn't easy, but when is it ever easy? For me the important thing to remember is every single blessing the Lord has blessed us with. I love that Thanksgiving reminds me of what the Lord has given to our little family - sadly enough, sometimes it is a holiday like this that corrects my negative thinking and reminds me where my joy does come from. Thank the Heavenly Father He never gives up on me! :)

I am a huge fan of lists....for this reason, and like many times before, I am going to list several things that I am especially grateful for this year - I know that the list is endless, but I want to list a few.

- A Savior who never gives up on us and who gives us so many reasons to be grateful this holiday season.

- A beautiful, healthy baby daughter who didn't exist last year, but has made our lives so incredibly joyful and blessed - we love our baby girl, our miracle child!

- A husband who is so very patient and kind, and who works so very hard for our family to provide and be there for us, and who loves me beyond what I deserve.

- A warm and spacious house to live in and share our lives together.

- Christmas music, yes I have already been playing it for a week or so now, because I believe the Christmas season is way too short to only play it after Thanksgiving! ;)

- Pumpkin spice coffee...its the little things in life.

- Being back down to my weight that I was before getting pregnant, the smallest I have been in a very long time, and not even really trying!

- Getting to see Jesse's brother and his wife, and their two adorable twin boys, it's been way too long.

- In-laws that will babysit Cassie whenever and wherever we need, what a blessing.

- My family that we will get to see at Christmas, very excited to spend Christmas with them, and show Cassie off to the rest of my brothers, and to all my other friends in Arkansas.

2 comments:

  1. Love your list!! :) I have to agree with you about Christmas music & pumpkin spice coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list. We're looking forward to the day that we'll have a newborn (Lord willing) in our house!

    ReplyDelete