Tuesday, August 9, 2011

7 weeks to go!

I suppose it really is time for an update....we have seven weeks to go until our precious daughter makes her entrance into this world, obviously that's her due date, she could come earlier or later, we'll just have to see. This momma is definitely getting a lot more uncomfortable in these last stages of pregnancy, but enjoying all the amazing movements of Cassie in my belly. We have almost everything ready for her arrival, family and friends have been SO very generous with gifts and showers for us during this time, God is SO good, and we can never thank everyone enough for everything they've done. We are blessed! We can't wait to meet Cassandra Faith and show her off to the world, and snuggle and love her to death. :)

Miss my mom a lot these days.....wish she could just move in with us for a couple months! I am really looking forward to the couple weeks she'll be here before and after Cassie gets here, it will be so nice to have her around, hopefully she won't get too bored.

Thinking about life lately, and how difficult things are whether its family, or job, or marriage, or just life in general, we really have no one else to rely on except for Christ. I really want my prayer life to be more, I have so much to pray for, and so much talking to do with my Savior, how can I not want more out of my prayer life?

There seems to be so much on my mind right now, but I can't articulate it all or type it all out without me seeming rambly, so I guess I'll just stop for now. Maybe I'll have more inspiration later on in the next week or two and be able to post a better blog entry.

Until then....remember to look to the Lord for all of your needs, and thank Him for all the blessings you have in your life right now!

2 comments:

  1. Now you can say, "I'm having a baby next month!!!" Almost there:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your mom will get to be with you, even if its for a little bit! :)

    ReplyDelete