Friday, September 2, 2011

More then ready

Ok so the time has come in my pregnancy where I am extremely ready to have this little girl. I am getting so uncomfortable, and not sleeping, and I'm just tired of being tired. I felt at first as if I couldn't complain at all about things like this in my pregnancy, because we did try for 2 and a half years to get pregnant - but was reminded by sweet friends that it's ok. We have just a little over 3 weeks to go and I am MORE THEN READY to have her on the outside, I think Jesse and I both are. I just pray the Lord will give me the energy to hold out until she does come. I can see the end in sight, praise the Lord!

And now, just for some recent random facts/thoughts in and of my life:

- I have been eating things I never eat the past few weeks, I think my daughter has a sweet tooth - coke, skittles, I've been craving donuts but have yet to get some, key lime pie, ice cream, chocolate milk, and I could go on.

- There are nerves and muscles I never knew existed in my stomach/pelvic area and region until now. Thanks Cassie!

- My husband is amazingly sweet, and is there for me more then I could ever ask, and oh yeah, he's super excited about meeting his daughter.

- My mom comes in the 19th!!!!!!!!

- I love our Bible study small group from church, they are such an encouragement.

- I'm really dreading fall, because that means a horrible MN winter is coming - even though fall is one of my absolutely favorite times of the year. :sigh:

- At least I will have an adorable distraction this winter as I get to know Cassie!

- I wish we had a jacuzzi tub for my poor aching back and muscles.

- I love ice cold water!

- Jesse is a fantastic grill master, we have had majorly yummy food this summer because of it, mmmm.

- God is amazing!

1 comment:

  1. I've found that though the quantity of sleep with a newborn isn't a lot, the quality of the sleep is so much better than when your pregnant. Someone told me your body releases hormones when you nurse that actually aid sleep! Hang in there! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete