Saturday, August 7, 2010

Changes

Wow, I have been doing horrible about updating my blog, I'm so sorry. And I don't have too much time for a long one today, but I figured I'd do a quick one. I am in Mississippi with my husband, it was SO wonderful to be reunited with him this past Monday, I never want to be away from him for a month again. :)

We are in a beautiful condo on the beach, and Jesse comes home every night which is wonderful. We're in a condo with a couple other Coast Guard guys, but they are at the other end of the condo, so there is some privacy.

Oh and for those of you who don't know, I was going to stay for two months in Arkansas and then head back to Minnesota, where Jesse would soon follow. But plans change, and the more we talked, the more we talked about extending the deployment since there are no job opportunities in Minnesota for us right now. So I came down here to live with Jesse until the first of September, and he put in his extension request. We don't know if he will get the extension, since they're not finding as much oil, but we'll see.

We're also talking about our lives and our future and if the Lord wants us back in Minnesota at the end of the deployment whether that would be in September or later on this year. We're just trying to see where God wants us and I'm excited about the future and the possibilities that we are looking at and praying about.

So keep us in your prayers as we try to discern God's will for our future. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you updated! Wow...to live on a condo for a month!! Have you been out to the beach much. That must be so amazing. Prayer for you and Jesse. Look forward to seeing where y'all end up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Living near the beach in a condo must be amazing!! :) Glad yall are together again!

    ReplyDelete