Monday, January 3, 2011

New Years Goals

It's a new year, I can't believe it's 2011! This past year has probably been one of the fastest years we've had yet, probably because we did so much this summer with Jesse's deployment and such. It was probably really good to have so many distractions since we faced yet another year with no pregnancy. Now we have begun the new year, and hopefully wonderful things are to come! We will know by the beginning of February if this round of Clomid worked or not, I am trying to not get my hopes up too much, but I'm allowing myself a teeny bit. :)

I always make goals and resolutions every year, I don't always make or meet them, but I would say last year I did really good with most of them, so here is my list for 2011!

Get pregnant - yes this has been on my list now for several New Years, but it's still a huge goal of mine, and with us starting on Clomid last week perhaps we'll finally be able to see it become a reality.

Get to see my best friend several times

Make a bunch of new friends & several new couple friends for Jesse and I

Find a church we can really call home

Really get my makeup artist career underway - do makeup for at least 10-15 weddings, continue meeting with a salon owner like I've been doing and freelancing for her, doing makeup for photo shoots, etc.

Go see Wicked in Wisconsin in Feb for my birthday!!!

Have a great Broadway Music Revue show in the spring with several friends

Read a lot of books

Lose 10-15 more pounds

Be in our own house and out of this apartment by Christmas

Dress much more stylish this summer - Sarah Pravel helped me SO much with my winter wear, and when summer rolls around she will help me with outfits for then too

Taken dance lessons

Save a lot of money

Become more of a prayer warrior

What are your New Years resolutions and goals?

1 comment:

  1. Love this list! I think I want to lose another 10 lbs, too. I'd really love to be more toned, as well. And learned to dress better...who is this that's been helping you? I need a style icon, I think. ;-)

    ReplyDelete