Saturday, January 22, 2011

Spring Business!!

Wow, it's been a while since I have blogged, I apologize, life has gotten busy (which I love and prefer of course) and I just haven't had time. So I have a few minutes here in which I will blog. :)

I have taken on a couple of new things this spring - I have never vocally directed any sort of show before, but I will be Vocal Director of two this spring! One will be for the Woodbury Community Theater for their Cheaper By the Dozen, The Musical, and for a church in St. Paul that needs a VD for their kids drama production this year. I am so excited to get involved with a theater again, it's been too long, it's where I feel free and wonderful.

I went to the WCT production meeting last night for Cheaper By the Dozen, and the people I met are fantastic - so laid back and so much fun, they will all be wonderful to work with, I can already tell.

Along with my theater things, I am also doing more makeup, I have a couple of weddings booked this year and I am very excited about that. I met a wonderful gal last night and I helped her go makeup shopping, I will be doing her wedding makeup later this year, and I will have to say I definitely made a new friend. :)

On top of all of this, I plan to continue my Monday and Tuesday evening music lessons, Wed evening Bible study, I will be starting a young married/mothers Bible study the first week of February, I am picking my vocal ensemble back up and we will be meeting Sunday night, a dancer friend of mine is going to give me dance lessons in exchange for piano lessons, I am going to continue working out 3-4 times a week, still hang out with all my wonderful friends, and oh yeah, keep trying to get pregnant. ;) I love it when my life gets so busy and I go from one thing to the next - every now and then I may need a small break, but I can't have one too long otherwise I start getting antsy again.

So that is my life right now! What do you have planned for this spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment