Thursday, May 17, 2012

Current Beauty Wish List

There are many things on my beauty wish list at the moment, and I'm hoping to sell my wedding dress by this summer so I can have some personal beauty spending money on some things I would really love to get. I have divided them into categories - Makeup Books, Makeup and Perfumes....and everything on my wish list I want because I've either heard amazing things about the products or have read wonderful things about them.

I'd love to hear what's on your beauty wish list!! So please leave me a comment telling me what's on your beauty wish list, or send me a link if you do a blog post on what you are wanting!!

MAKEUP BOOKS:

The Makeup Artists Handbook

Express Makeup by Rae Morris


MAKEUP:


Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer



Urban Decay Naked Palette 2


Mac Mineralize Skin Finish


Loreal Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer


Benefit Porefessional Primer


Several NYX products - I won't show them all, but a few of their products I've been wanting to get are some of their powder blushes and bronzers, I also want all three of their studio perfect primers, I want to try their pore filler too. Here's a picture of one of their blushes I want in Cinnamon - yes it looks really orange, but you can blend it out to a beautiful sheer wash of color:


Sigma Eye Brushes:


Urban Decay makeup setting sprays - I'd love them all!


Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencils in several different bright and fun colors, I love doing a neutral eye and then putting on a bright pop of color with an eyeliner. Some of the colors I want are Woodstock, Electric, Ransom, and El Dorado.


PERFUMES

Givenvchy Organza


Cacharel Gloria by Cacharel


Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker


Kenzo Parfum d'ete


Calvin Klein eternity for women


Estée Lauder Pleasures


Bulgari Eau de Parfumer White tea


Lancôme miracle


J'Adore by Dior




No comments:

Post a Comment