Sunday, May 6, 2012

Me: from A-Z

I copied this from my friend Johanna.....love these kinds of things - I tag all of you to do this on your blog too!! :)

Me: from A-Z

A. Age: 27 - whoa!
B. Bed size: Queen....we've talked about getting a King before, we might someday, sure would love the extra room.
C. Chore that you hate: I hate putting away folded clothes (don't mind folding them but hate putting them away, haha) and I hate emptying the dishwasher. I would almost rather wash dishes instead of empty the dishwasher and make room for dirty ones. What the heck?
D. Dogs: Don't really like them, they're kinda gross and stinky. I'm not a huge animal person, but I'd rather cats.
E. Essential start to your day: COFFEE!!!
F. Favorite color: Purple, pink, and I really like earthy, tuscan colors.
G. Gold or Silver: Absolutely silver - although I like silver or gold on my eyes.
H. Height: 5'2
I. Instruments you play: Piano, and I sing.
J. Job title: Music Teacher, Dabbling Makeup Artist, Mom and Wife
K. Kids: Cassandra (Cassie) Faith is 7 months old and 1 week
L. Live: Lakeville, MN but just for a few more months - then we'll be in Pensacola, Florida baby - oh yeah!
M. Mother’s name: Susan
N. Nicknames: Anna Banana, Annabug, Twana, Babe
O. Overnight hospital stays: When I had Cassie
P. Pet peeves: Bad spelling, super negative people, badly done makeup, dirty ears and fingernails
Q. Quote from a movie: "The bend and snap!!"
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: One older sister and 7 brothers
U. University: Nope
V. Vegetable you hate: SO many, lol - carrots, tomatoes, peppers, squash
W. What makes you run late: I don't usually run late - I always plan for things super early so that way I am on time - I'm usually early for everything!
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Never had one
Y. Yummy food that you make: Pot roast, whole chicken in the crock pot, mashed potatoes, enchiladas, grits, mmmmm.
Z. Zoo animal: Definitely the monkeys, love them!
You do it! :-) And if you do, please comment so I can make sure to come read it. Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment