Thursday, April 29, 2010

Long time no post!

Wow, it's been a while eh? I'm sorry....life is crazy busy. It's a good thing, but it just doesn't leave much time to blog. Can you believe May is upon us? Saturday is May 1st, marking the two year anniversary of when we started trying to get pregnant. It's kind of surreal to think about, and to think about how long we might have to continue waiting.

Will we be where we are right now next May? Still no children and wondering and waiting? I certainly hope not, hopefully by this time next year we'll be in some process, whether it be that I'm pregnant or we would be in some adoption process. That's encouraging to think about at least, although I certainly hope we don't have to wait that long, only the Lord knows. That's comforting in a big way.

I'm missing my mom a lot today....her life is crazy right now with my dad being in the Republican US Senate Primary, that goes down in 3 weeks and until then, their lives are non stop. I do feel bad for my mom since she's having to play single parent a lot while my dad campaigns and I wish more than anything that I could be there to help her and hug her when she's tired. I don't get to see her again until June, and that day can't come fast enough. It is so difficult to be so far away from her, especially when she's in a house full of boys, I know the feeling, I was there once, lol.

This verse encouraged me today.....

DANIEL 3:17 If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the furnace of blazing fire; and he will deliver us out of your hand.

We know what happened to Daniel and his friends, God delivered them - that's how big and strong our God is, let Him come to your rescue today! Surrender to Him, lay your all on the altar, He can handle it. Praise the Lord!

1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine being so far away from your mom...but I'm glad you get to see her next month. :)

    And I pray He gives you the desires of your heart, Anna. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete