Thursday, May 6, 2010

:sigh:

Well Jesse got tested, and he is completely normal in the fertility aspect of life, so that means its all my fault. I'm really trying not to be down in the dumps and depressed that it's my fault we aren't getting pregnant, but I really feel like there's a huge burden and weight on my shoulders now knowing this. :( I am very happy that Jesse is fine and all normal, but it's hard knowing it's all me. And I know that the Lord has a plan for all of this, I just don't know what it is - my husband is being very sweet to me and is being such a trooper through all my emotions. It's tough.

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry. I know I can't understand how you feel, but I'm praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I said it before and I'll say it again. There's no "fault" about this. Your body may be the culprit, but God is in control. As you seek His peace, I pray that He would comfort your heart and you would know that He is a mighty God and our Healer. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be emotional...but at the end of the day know that Jesse loves you and we are all rooting for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending a big hug your way, with lots of prayers, too. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'll pray for you darling. much love, mariel

    ReplyDelete