Sunday, February 12, 2012

Birthday Funness

Yes I know, funness is not a word, but I have what I call my Anna dictionary where I can make up words when I feel it is necessary, to fit the moment. ;) Sue me if you want, haha.

My dear sweet husband made sure my birthday was fun and happy, he did absolutely amazing on my gifts. Like I've mentioned before I'm a little girl when it comes to my birthday and I love opening presents, I don't think that will ever change, even when I'm 85 and gray.

Want to know what I got?? Oh I'm sure you do! ;)

```````````````````````````````````````````````````

- Three bottles of different and yummy wine, my own wine, it should last me a long time!! I got a Merlot, a Cabernet Sauvignon, and a Sauvignon Blanc, yummy.

- E.L.F. makeup products I'd been wanting - eyeshadows, eyeliner pens, half lash curler, lip primer and plumper, makeup lock and seal, makeup mist spray, eyebrow treat and tame, lip pencils - so far I am LOVING each product, they are amazing for being so cheap

- a nice hairbrush - I think I've been using the same broken one since before I was married, yikes!

- fun, colorful socks

- tons of Starbucks and Market Pantry coffee, one can never have enough coffee

- Coastal Scents 28 Neutral Color Eyeshadow palette

- Starbucks gift card

- cute flip flops

- two spring smelling Yankee candles

- one of Charlotte Church's old CD's, before she went all rocker and actually sounded good

- one card from my sweet husband and one cute card he picked up from "Cassie", awww, so sweet!!

``````````````````````````````````````````````

Didn't I hit the jackpot ladies and gentlemen? Holy teledo! And on top of all that, I got a couple of gift cards and some awesome birthday cash from family and friends. So I was able to purchase some amazing new makeup brushes that I desperately needed, and a hot roller set for my hair. I still have money leftover after that, so a few other random things I need is a good eyelash glue, nail dryer spray, Rimmel Stay Glossy lip glosses, Maybelline Baby Lips in Peach Kiss, and other things I'm sure I'll think of later. ;)

So a happy birthday to me....can't believe I'm 27 years old, the years seem to be flying by at the moment, the older I get, the faster time goes I'm convinced. Well, till my next birthday!!

Anna

1 comment:

  1. Good Job Jesse!! Sounds like you got spoiled Anna :) Hope your birthday was a happy one!! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete