Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Happy Birthday to moi!!!

Yep, tomorrow, Feb 9th is my 27th birthday. What the what?? Man I feel old, I'm getting so close to 30, when the heck did this happen? And I'm finally celebrating this birthday as a mommy, that makes me feel incredibly special. And tired, lol.

I am looking forward to seeing how Jesse did on my birthday list that had a lot of makeup and beauty items on it....I will be back to update on how he did. I'm sure he will hit it out of the ballpark!

And of course, going to see Ragtime the Musical with my friend will be so super fun...thankful that my husband will be watching my baby for me so that I can go. I will try to take pictures with my friend maybe before the show, so at least I have one picture on my birthday.

If you read my FB status yesterday, you will see that I wish I had a personal chef to cook me a yummy full out Southern meal, a girl can dream can't she? Perhaps I'll settle for a good southern meal when we drive to Arkansas in March. A belated birthday meal of sorts.

Can't wait to see what this next year holds for our dear little family...I have a feeling it will be a year full of fun, new things, and surprises.

I love you all!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a VERY happy birthday!! I am a blessed person to call you FRIEND :) Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete