Friday, February 17, 2012

New Hair Ideas

So because my dear husband has recently mentioned several times that he loves me with short, edgy hair, and thinks I'm hot with short hair, AND because I've had several friends chop off their lovely locks and go short, I am very tempted to go short again. I get way too antsy to grow my hair too long, and besides, every time I grow it long, I end up putting it in a ponytail probably 85% of the time, and that's blah, I'd rather have short hair that I can style quickly. Ya know what I mean?

So yah, I am thinking about chopping it all off again - I found two hairstyles online that I absolutely love, and I want to get people's opinions on them - as most of you know, I have had pretty much every hairstyle, WAY short, butch, long and feminine, short and spikey, permed, etc. And of course almost every color of the rainbow. ;) So I am not afraid to do just about anything to my hair.

These are the two pictures I have found for inspiration:




So please give me your votes/opinions on these hairstyles! And I will leave you with several pictures of different short hairstyles I have had in the past years of my life. :)








2 comments:

  1. I like the second and third looks and these are the looks I've LOVED the most on you: http://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/355_86593505642_525215642_4523440_7259_n.jpg

    http://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/163396_10150368546305643_525215642_16358214_7468955_n.jpg

    I think you should chop it! :-) You look oh so cute with it short. And i love it when you have side swept bangs - they look divine on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I have no clue who the actresses are in the photos, I love number 2. Also, on your personal photos, I also like number 2 :D

    ReplyDelete