Friday, January 15, 2010

Natural Remedies

So a friend of mine who’s mother is a natural herbalist told me that she has helped many a woman regulate their cycles and get pregnant. I would love to try a few more natural things before I do anything too medically invasive, so this woman has recommended Red Clover Tea for me and Ginseng for Jesse.

I researched both online and they seem to have really good articles on how both products help with fertility. From what I have been reading, red clover is one of the most popular fertility remedies. It has phytoestrogens that help with hormone imbalance, and it’s supposed to help nourish the uterus and relax the nervous system, which helps enable conception.

Ginseng is also a popular herbal remedy, and is supposed to increase testosterone levels, sperm count and sperm motility. Speaking of male fertility, my husband is going to finally get tested and is making an appointment for sometime next week. I highly doubt anything is wrong with him since my cycles are so wacked, but it will be nice to have him tested and hopefully be able to rule him out.

I’m very excited to try these natural remedies, and I might even start taking my temps again if I can find my thermometer, and I might get some ovulation predictor kits and try them again, who knows, maybe now that my cycles and periods aren’t as wacked as they used to be, it might be able to tell me whether or not I am ovulating.

I’ll keep you updated on these natural remedies, maybe they’ll work, I’m at least hopeful enough to give them a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment