Sunday, January 31, 2010

Loooooooong

I’m in the middle of yet another very long cycle, 45 days, and it’s so frustrating to never know from month to month how long or short my cycles will be. I’m sure those of you who have been in similar situations know how tough and challenging it is to go through long cycles. I’m extra crabby, extra PMSy, and it seems to go on and on and on forever, my body doesn’t seem to know what it’s supposed to do and it feels confused.

It doesn’t help when I’m going through a long cycle like this, to have people ask, “So do you have kids yet?” It just makes me extra sad and extra crabby. LOL, I do feel very sorry for my poor husband during these times, having to put up with me. Thank you Lord for a patient and understanding husband!

I am hoping that soon I will start seeing results with this Red Clover Tea I’ve been drinking, but I’ve only been drinking it a little over a week, and I’m not supposed to start seeing results until after 3 weeks that I’ve been drinking it. So perhaps by next cycle it will start doing good things to my body, I certainly hope so.

In other random news….I can’t believe I’ll be 25 on the 9th of February. Seems like just yesterday I couldn’t believe I was 18 and graduating, now look where I am and what I’m doing. Crazy how life speeds up as you get older!

And now….I will go drink my coffee and relish in the quiet afternoon that is the Lord’s day.

No comments:

Post a Comment