Sunday, May 9, 2010

Normality

EDIT: I thought I had started my period the other day, but turns out it must have just been some breakthrough middle of the month bleeding. Which stinks because I was all excited - I would need to start by today before I'm late. I really thought I was starting and was beginning to be normal, perhaps I shouldn't have counted my eggs before they hatched, no pun intended, lol. Anyways, I'll keep ya'll posted....hopefully I start soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO excited, I just started my third cycle in a row that has been exactly a month long. I am so thrilled, I have not been this regular three cycles in a row in SUCH a long time. I know it's no picnic to be on your period, but for someone who has had a really long 2 years of crazy cycles and hormone weirdnesses, this is awesome. Especially on Mother's Day when I thought I would be really down in the dumps! The Lord is so good, this is such an encouraging sign to me, thanks so much for continued prayers and support. Hopefully this normality will lead to a precious little one very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment