Friday, May 14, 2010

summer planning

So I've had plenty of baby posts recently, not too happy ones, so I figured to get myself in a different mindset right now I would blog about our fabulous summer plans. :) I love being busy, it helps me lose weight and the distractions are wonderful for my emotional health and well being. So here are our summer plans, enjoy and I'd love to hear what your summer plans are!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

May

- Fun make-up consult where I get to watch my new make-up artist friend meet with a bride and do her trial make-up, can't wait for that.

June

- I get to go to a wedding with my make-up artist friend and watch her in action and hopefully learn a lot of things.

- My sister in law Andrea graduates from college as a paramedic and I get to go to her open house - Jesse has to work which stinks, but I'll go and represent our family. :)

- Celebrate Jesse's 27th birthday, don't quite know yet what fun things we will do but I'll come up with something.

- Going to a Twins baseball game with our Bible study group.

- I'll be playing for a cool Barry Manilow tribute show that should be so much fun, I love that man's music.

- Jesse will be gone for 2 weeks for his summer coast guard training, so I will be flying to Maine for over a week and for this I'm SO excited - Julie and I will have a blast!

- After I get back from Maine, my beautiful mom flies in to see me for a few days, and I'm sure we'll have a blast too, we'll also be driving to go see Mom's sister and family in Iowa for an overnight visit, can't wait to see them.

July

- My friend Sarah and I have two weddings to play in, we have a violin/piano music wedding business that we call Bella Musica, so we're very much looking forward to July.

August

- We will be going camping with our Bible study group - something Jesse is very much looking forward too, and I'm trying to look forward too, lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So those are our plans as of right now, I'm sure more will be added as the summer continues to approach. :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun summer! We'll be in AR (with a side trip to Nashville with Zack's family to visit Spencer and Ashley) the beginning of June.

    My mom is going to pay for Conner to take a gymnastics class this summer and he'll prolly do some beginning swim lessons. He's quite a daredevil.

    End of July Ashley, Justin and Kaylee are going to come visit us. We are VERY excited about that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesse's still connected to the CG?

    Looks like a fun summer! :)

    ReplyDelete