Thursday, February 18, 2010

Charting and Temps

So I have begun to chart and take my temps again, I did it for a few months the first year I got off birth control, but my cycles were so wacked and my temps were so up and down, that I knew I wasn’t ovulating and got tired of doing it, so I stopped.

But I figured I could pick it up again, and so I’ve been taking my temps for the past 3 days, so far, they’ve been pretty even and exactly where normal temps should be, not at all like the up and down from day to day when I first tried doing this. So I’m encouraged and hopefully it will help me see for sure when I’m ovulating or if I’m ovulating.

One tidbit I read that I didn’t know was that some women have PCOS, but some women who think they have PCOS just have PCO – PCOS is polycystic ovary syndrome, and PCO is just polycystic ovaries. And I thought they were little cysts on your ovaries, but they’re actually more like follicles, and they don’t need to be removed at all!

I also read that women with PCOS, or even just women with PCO, will probably ovulate, but their ovulations will be less and much more sporadic, so I’m thinking that I probably do ovulate every now and then, but obviously I have no clue as to when those times are, so maybe if I chart for a few months, get a pattern down, and am able to plan around that, perhaps that will be the key! :)

I am finding all of this information extremely informative and I’m loving reading all of this, it’s definitely keeping my interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment