Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

I want to wish my sweetest and dearest husband a wonderful Valentines Day. I know it sometimes seems like a pretty cheesy holiday (even for me, a hopeless romantic) but it’s just another day to show my love for Jesse in a bigger way.

I am so grateful the Lord gave Jesse to me in marriage over three years ago, I didn’t say wedded bliss because it’s been a challenging three years, but I wouldn’t change it for the world – the Lord gave me a steadfast rock in Jesse, my soulmate and my ever present companion.

I will never find enough words to tell my amazing husband just how much I love him, and how much I’m grateful to the Lord for sending him to me in such a unique and special way.

Thanks babe for sticking with me through thick and thin, I love you SO much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment